DIN-ODE POE Mk2
Big Performance in a small size (POE)
DIN ODE with the added convenience of Power Over Ethernet.
Supremely affordable without sacrificing any of the performance, DIN-ODE POE provides 1 universe capacity over Ethernet node and is perfect for distributing DMX signals over Cat 5 or wirelessly
- Supports Artnet, sACN and ESP
- Supports IEEE 802.3af (Power Over Ethernet)*
- Easy to setup & update through any web browser
- Supports RDM over Art-Net (controller)
- Supports Art-Net 3
- HTP/LTP Merging support: up-to 2 DMX sources can be merged (if enabled).
- 1 RJ45 connector (10/100 Mbps)
- Static or Dynamic (DHCP) IP configuration (DHCP by default)
- DIN-Rail compatible
- Supports Broadcast or Unicast (Input mode)
- Machined aluminium box, made to last.
- Phoenix DIN Connectors
- Supports 9v-24v DC (Power supply not included)
- Upgradeable firmware