Lighting and Sound Distribution (SG) supports LSC Clarity range of products including the LX range of consoles, VX wings as well as the software product from a technical perspective as well as offering training courses.
IVL Lighting, a ground-breaking technology
IVL Lighting is a new category of lighting created and patented by Minuit Une. IVL Lighting is the first-ever lighting range specially designed for experience.
IVL Lighting by Minuit Une is based on a ground-breaking technology to go further in lighting design.
For the first time ever, create spectacular experiences without heavy logistics:
- Advanced shapes: stunning visual lighting shapes and decors, « like a 3-D architecture ».
- Unique immersive feeling: wide coverage area, calibrated output, enveloping lights covering all the available space « feel the light around you»
- Unlimited versatility: infinite effects combinations; constantly renewed style or atmospheres within a show, « never cease to surprise the audience »
- Without a custom programing software: Intuitive programming from your own DMX console
- Without heavy infrastructures: IVL products are a concentrate of technology. Small-sized, light-weight and robust, they can be hung anywhere any direction
The results: memorable designs, amazed audiences that jump on their phones to capture the moment, constantly renewed creative style.
For 1000 to 5000 person venues, IVL lighting is the most time- and cost-effective solution to deliver incredible experiences.
The high-end technology
behind IVL lighting.
- Four light plans from a laser-based light source split at very high speed by a smart system of mirrors. A PMMA cover in a specific shape to release a vibrant light with a smooth RGB colour spectrum and enveloping texture.
- This is not a laser effect, this is a new category of lighting with unique shapes, unique textures, unique immersive feeling and standard safety.
- Each light plan can be played independently with various modes: full plan, beam, frost, decor, projection with a 180° angle.
- patented worldwide
Thanks to this unique scanning failure safeguard and calibrated output, the laser source becomes as safe as any other light source, with standard regulatory compliance.
In particular, it means you do not need a laser specialist or on-site measurement to use IVL lighting.
What we recommend you is a quick IVL learning session so you can make the most of IVL lighting’s unlimited versatility!
Retrieved from www.minuitune.com/what-is-ivl-lighting/
Dear valued Broadcast Asia visitor,
We would like to thank you all for taking the time to visit our booth at Suntec Singapore from June 18 – 20.
We hope that the show was as successful for you as it was for us. It was a fine opportunity to present our products.
Our team will contact you shortly about the matters discussed at our booth during the show.
In the meantime, please check our product range at https://www.lsd-asia.com/product-range/
Please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com with any questions or further information.
We thank you for your interest in our products and look forward to the opportunity of serving you.
Find us at the event to see how our game-changing and innovative technologies are empowering the digital multimedia and broadcasting industries.
Four days of music, models, and 550 EK fixtures taking their star turn.
A big shout out to Bold Design, Hamster, X.Ari, Jesaiah, Manolo, Candy Bomb, Zsound and everyone on the EK crew who made it happen.
Date: 26th – 28th July 2017
We thank all our visitors, clients, guests, dealers and suppliers for taking their time to visit our booth at this PRO AVL ASIA 2017. This exhibition was a great success for Lighting & Sound Distribution to showcase our successful brands and new additions, which generate great interest.
Date: 06th June 2017
Lighting & Sound Distribution organized an ARKAOS workshop in our HQ with our valued customers. Our aim is to build an overall understanding of new ARKAOS Media Master Pro, Media Master Express 5 & Studio Server in a way that is fun and easy to understand.